Photo Exhibition of the European Products Design Awards 2022 Winners Artworks
We are delighted to present our newest photo exhibition which showcased a curatorial selection of the ePDA 2022 Winner artworks.
The European Product Design Award™ recognizes the efforts of talented international product designers who aim to improve our daily lives with their practical, well-thought-out creations. EPDA shares its innovative and ground-breaking products with the world. Founded in 2016 by Farmani Group, the European Product Design Awards draw attention to international product and industrial design and promote the winning designers to a prominent audience in Europe.
The Opening Event of the European Product Design Awards Photo Exhibition was held on the 9th of November at 18:00, at the House of Lucie Budapest.
The exhibition was open Tuesday through Friday, 14:00-18:00, from November 9th until the end of November.
- ELECTRA – a 150 passenger hydrofoil ferry by Erik Ulbricht, Studio Bela Design
- Concept-E electric motorcycle by Pierrick Pichaureaux, Outercraft
- The COVVI Hand by COVVI Ltd
- morph by Karim Hisham
- Neo Q by Juan Horta, Azkoyen
- Smart takeaway cabinet by Zhiheng Feng, Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts
- EZVIZ BM1 Baby Camera by Ding Wang, Weike Zhu, EZVIZ
- Hey!Baby by Huimin Zhou, Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts
- TÜLIP | Heart Monitoring Device for Women by Adam Keen and Gethin Roberts, ITERATE Design + Innovation
- Node by Isabella Rivera, Savannah College of Art and Design
- Oti-Bot by Jed Brown, TTS
- Pose by Karolina Kruszewska, Academy of Fine Arts In Katowice
- Grabit – Stylish Poo Collector by Weichih Chen, Studio WA+CH
- REPLANET by Yuelin Du; Lu Yi, Guangdong University of Technology
- COFE+ by Xinyue Guo, Shanghai Hi-Dolphin Robot Technology Co., Ltd.
- TABULA IGNIS Concrete lounge table with fireplace by Gregor Uhlmann, CO33 by Gregor Uhlmann
- Meditating by Hongyun Wang, Shaoping Guan, South China University of Technology
- Blass Nova by Peter Danczkay, Oleant Lighting
- Helix Lamp by Nan Li, China University of Mining and Technology
- Angelcure by Yoram Pony, Yoram Pony Ltd.
- DING DONG by Zhiheng Feng, Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts
- The Emerald Isle by Tiago Russo, The Craft Irish Whiskey Co.
- Shading by Jiaqi Pan, Savannah College of Art and Design
- Vertigo Acoustic Panel by Yiğit Özer, Feltouch
- SOBEK – World’s first algorithmic leather by Ran Jiang, Shizhe Xu, Songzhe Chen, Royal College of Art
- LIRIC headphone by Antonio Meze, Meze Audio SRL
- Second Life In Virtual World by Yangming Zhang, “Exlicon MX- Draw Without
- Exlicon MX- Draw Without Boundary Design Tool in multi-shape by Sofia lee Pik Shan, Ddiin Concept Ltd
- Seesaw Pen by Hu Zou, Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts
- Katahashi Karen Ultralight by Diego Quiroga, Anima Design
- Li Bai by Chao Wang, Chongqing Technology and Business University
- Plint by Pastina
- B2Q KIT by Qinwen Feng, Shih Chien University
- Xun Mi Honey Packaging Design by Qin Luo, Roking Art Design
- One Gulp by Hu Zou, Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts
- PIKE DC Electrical Vehicle Charger by Ramazan Murat Erkan, Vestel Electronics Corp.
- Circle of Life by Xudong Jin, North China University of Science and Technology
- The Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests by Yang Zhang&Hu Zhang, Beijing Aiqi Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nest Couch by Eika Weber, Savannah College of Art and Design
- CT1 by Eyal Cremer, City Transformer
- LATIS by Emin Music, Fachhochschule Salzburg
To see all European Product Design Awards winners, please visit the website.